Everything you need to tune an Instrument
Just Tune is a chromatic tuner, metronome, and pitchfork for the iPhone and 2nd generation iPod Touch (with external microphone). Used by professional musicians around the world, Just Tune allows you to calibrate the tuner and pitchfork to alternate tempered scales used by many professional orchestras such as A=442. Tune your instrument using either the Tuner or the Pitchfork, whichever you prefer.
Just Tune also helps you calibrate your sense of rhythm with Metronome. It allows musicians to practice with a regular beat. Metronome allows you to enter sophisticated beat patterns and adjust the tempo to suit your practice speeds. The perfect practice tool for drummers.
- Sophisticated technology provides good performance and accuracy
- Chromatic tuner allows tuning for most acoustic instruments
- Works with built-in microphone on the iPhone
- Requires headset microphone for the 2nd generation iPhone Touch.
- Provides accurate beat count from 6 BPM to 360 BPM
- Allows you to "record" sophisticated beat patterns for immediate playback
- Change the tempo without changing the beat pattern.
- Sine Wave Generator generates all notes in 8 octaves
- Change the tuning calibration to any scale required
NOTE: The built-in speakers of the iPhone do not have a great bass response, so the lower frequencies may not be very audible past C3 (130.81 Hz). Plug in your headphones to bypass the built-in speakers and get better frequency responses in the higher and lower octaves.